Support Options for Women – Tri-County by participating in great events!
Walk for Life
- Our January Walk for Life marks the anniversary of the passage of Roe v. Wade. We (usually) gather at St. Joseph Catholic Church in Osceola and walk through town with signs and ringing bells to proclaim that all life is valuable no matter the age or size. We then gather back at the church for fellowship and a chili supper. Some walks have been marked with sunny skies but often we have walked in blowing snow and freezing temps — but the crowd is never deterred! Make plans to join us for the next one!
May – June
Baby Bottle Drive
- Our annual baby bottle drive takes place between Mother’s Day and Father’s Day. The drive is our largest annual fundraiser and most area churches participate. Families are asked to take a baby bottle home and over the next few weeks fill it with change (or bills!) and return it to their church on or around Father’s Day. It’s a great opportunity for families to share in collecting coins to fill their bottle and provides an opportunity for children to learn about the sanctity of life. We appreciate the great support we receive from our area churches and their members!
- The 2017 5k for Life will be on August 5, 2017.
Teen for Life Camp in Green Lake, WI
- Every year Wisconsin Right to Life hosts a Teens for Life Camp. In past years that camp was held at the ARC just south of Osceola. This year’s camp will be held from Sunday August 6 th to Friday August 11 th at a new location in Green Lake, WI. It is a fun filled week of pro-life activities and speakers as well as many games and camp activities. It’s a great opportunity to meet pro-life teens from around the state. Our Board of Directors offers stipends to area teens interested in attending this camp. If you or someone you know is interested please contact our office at 715-755- 2229.
Fall Banquet Event
- SAVE THE DATE! — October 15th, 2017
Options for Women are having our Fall Banquet at the Depot in Taylor Falls, MN. Starting at 5:30 p.m. with Social hour, Diner at 6:00 p.m. and program with special quest speaker to follow at 7:00 p.m. Please mark your calendars and plan on joining us for this event.
Download the RSVP!